Webforms are essential tools to stay in touch with clients and receive leads/contact messages from customers. However, no matter what plugin you use (such as Contact Form 7, WP Forms, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, etc.), the web forms can stop working for various reasons. The most common issues for non-working website forms are
- Website form showing submission errors.
- Website form is submitted successfully, but no email is received.
- Emails from website form going to spam.
- Website form shows an error & not able to submit it.
- Website form has incorrect mandatory fields or syntax errors.
Whatever the issue your website form might be experiencing, the WebIzzy team has seen and fixed it numerous times. Our techs will evaluate the problem and fix it for you as quickly as possible.