There can be several reasons for form submission errors in WordPress. The issue could be because of the form plugin you are using, the form settings in the form plugin, your server, etc. At WebIzzy, we have seen websites experiencing form issues because of the following:
- Incorrect plugin settings
- Incorrect form coding or syntax errors
- Server settings issues or server resources throttling
- Form plugin conflict with WordPress theme
- Form plugin conflicts with another plugin
- Wrong setup of CAPTCHA or reCAPTCHA
- Plugins on your website are outdated
- And many more.
So, whether your WordPress website uses Contact Form 7, WPForms, or any form plugin, the WebIzzy team can diagnose and fix the form for your website.