Having a fast website is essential for a positive user experience and search engine rankings. Users expect websites to load quickly; they may leave and never return if they don’t. Even a one-second delay in website loading time can result in a significant decrease in conversions and revenue. With loading speed a ranking factor to rank on Google, slow websites will rank lower than fast-loading ones.
With our WordPress/WooCommerce speed optimization service, the WebIzzy team can handle the following for you:
- Caching: Caching is an essential technique for speeding up WordPress websites. It involves storing static versions of web pages in a cache so that they can be served quickly to visitors without generating them dynamically every time a user requests a page. Based on the size and scale of your website, the WebIzzy team will install a suitable caching plugin for speed optimization.
- Image optimization: Large images can significantly slow down your website. The WebIzzy team will optimize images by compressing them without compromising their quality to reduce the overall size of your website and speed up its loading time.
- Code optimization: This involves optimizing the code on your website to ensure it is efficient, streamlined, and free of unnecessary code that may slow down your website.
- Database optimization: Over time, the WordPress database can become cluttered with unnecessary data, such as post revisions, spam comments, and unused plugin data. It can slow down the website as the server takes longer to query and retrieve information from the database. The WebIzzy will optimize the website database to remove unnecessary data, compress database tables and optimize queries.
- Using a content delivery network (CDN): A CDN is a network of servers worldwide that can cache your website’s static content and deliver it from the server closest to the user’s location. The WebIzzy team will identify and implement a suitable CDN for your website.
- Web hosting: Not all hosting services are created equal. A high-quality web hosting provider can provide optimized servers and caching solutions that significantly improve website loading times. The WebIzzy team will review hosting specs and evaluate if the current hosting provider and plan are sufficient to meet the needs of your website or suggest an upgrade/change of hosting provider.