Shopify Website Maintenance Services are essential to keeping your online store running smoothly and efficiently. These services include a range of tasks that ensure your website stays up-to-date, secure, and user-friendly.
With the Shopify Maintenance Package, the WebIzzy team can handle the following for you:
- Add New Products: Our experienced professionals will carefully review your product details, including product name, description, images, and pricing, and upload them to your online store. We can also assist with product categorization, product tags, and optimization of product descriptions to enhance your store’s visibility and SEO.
- Third-party Apps Integration: Integrating third-party apps is a great way to add new functionality or extend the functionality of your online store. Based on the new features requirements, the WebIzzy team can research and suggest the best apps to achieve the desired functionality.
- Theme Changes: As your business grows, you may want to add custom design features to your store. With the Shopify maintenance package, our team will handle design changes to your website theme, add new design elements, and ensure your website is visually appealing and up-to-date.
- Performance Tuning: Performance tuning is essential to improve/maintain the speed of your website, enhance user experience, and increase conversions. With our Shopify maintenance package, the WebIzzy team will regularly audit and tune your website performance to ensure your website is fast and engaging.
- Code Audit: The WebIzzy team will periodically audit your website’s code to identify bugs, security breaches, and root causes for slow speeds. So, with the Shopify package, our team will perform periodic code audits to ensure your website is secure, fast, and optimized for conversions.
- Bug Solving: Bugs can slow down your website and negatively impact user experience. The WebIzzy team is at your disposal and can fix the bugs as reported.
- Migrate to Online Shopify 2.0: If you’re using an older version of Shopify, migrating to Shopify 2.0 can help you take advantage of new features and performance improvements. With the Shopify maintenance package, the WebIzzy team can work with you for a seamless migration to OS 2.0 with the loss of any data or design elements.
- Malware Scanning: Malware can infect your website and compromise sensitive customer data. With the maintenance package, the WebIzzy team will conduct regular malware scanning to protect against malware infection and ensure your website is secure.